Hi, friends! Welcome to my first “Things I Love Lately…” blog post! Below you’ll find ten items I am loving and a link to check them for out yourself. No, I’m not getting any affiliate credit for referring you, nor do I have any of these to give away. (Hey, I’m not Oprah!) But I know you’ll enjoy these things as much as I do! Check them out!
1. DIY Jelly Manicure ~ I got a UV nail lamp for Christmas, and this jelly finish is amazing. It’s so natural with a splash of color. I’m building my color arsenal now.
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ~ Have you tried this? Unreal. You can keep adding layers and build on each coat, but I think one or two layers does all I need it to. Does it live up to the name? You be the judge! 😉
3. Harper + Ari Dream Sugar Cubes ~ Another Christmas present that I am enjoying. You’d never think to ask for exfoliating sugar cubes, and I definitely didn’t. But I’m loving the scent in the shower and the after shower softness of my skin.
4. Quartz Jewelry ~ I’m not picky. If it’s quartz, I love it. A particular favorite right now is this rose quartz necklace. The smoky color is beautiful, too, and the clear and the opalite. And the aura. Did I mention I love quartz?
5. Urban Decay All-Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray ~ This one is grown out of necessity. It didn’t matter what kind of eyeliner I used, they all ran. Like raccoon eyes by 9am. I read reviews and tried a bunch of setting sprays. This one is the best. Hands down.
6. S’well Bottles ~ I’m more than a little “green.” I try to be a friend to the environment. These S’well bottles help me do that. Their mission is to rid the world of plastic bottles. Their commuter lid and sports cap make it easy to transition my bottle (a Geode Rose) work to play.
7. Larabars ~ I used to do protein bars for one or two meals a day. But, I was not all that stoked about the ingredient list. That’s what I love about Larabars. They’re made of only a few recognizable ingredients, are minimally processed, and GMO free. My favorites are banana chocolate chip and apple pie. Dates, almonds, bananas, chocolate chips, apples, cinnamon, raisins, walnuts. What’s hard to pronounce about those ingredients?
8. FitBit Versa/ Aria Scale ~ I’ve been with FitBit for years.. possibly a decade. I love their products. I’m especially loving the Versa right now. Customizable display, apps, bands, heart rate monitor. What’s not to love? And the Aria. $150 may be a lot to swallow for a scale, but it syncs to my FitBit app, tracks body fat and weight, and recognizes up to eight users. It’s quick and easy to log my weight and body fat every morning before I hop in the shower.
9. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Konda ~ Who hasn’t heard of this show on Netflix? Or the book? It lives up to the title: life. changing. Choose joy and make some trips to Goodwill.
10. Urban Farmhouse Blankets ~ I’ve heard a lot about these blankets on social media, but nothing prepared me for the day I brought one home. Long story short- I need four of them. My family fights over the one we have. This is the softest, most luxurious blanket I’ve ever had. One is definitely not enough.
**All images are from manufacturers’ websites and are not taken by Sarah DeMaranville Photography.